About Best Business
Best Business Manukau is a networking group that works because of the successful alliances that are formed. The members provide a welcoming and professional environment that encourages everyone to interact and learn about each other’s businesses, that essentially produces quality referrals. Best Business becomes your sales team, and it’s a great way to grow your networks both in Auckland and nationally.
The Group meets Thursdays 7:00 am at MELBA CAFE – 1 Ronwood Avenue, Manukau
The benefits of joining Best Business Manukau are:
- Meeting other business professionals from other industries, therefore growing your networks
- Creating new contacts that can help you and your business, eg. if you need your car to be serviced, contact Ben, or if you are having problems with your computer servers, contact Billy. Alternatively if a member needs to contact another member for advice before employing them or not, it is very beneficial being able to phone the member for their expert free discussion eg, if you are refinancing your mortgage and you need to know the best structure for minimising interest or about any potential tax issues or an efficient tax structure for the loan, contact Ian and Paul before proceeding
- The potential to create new business through referrals
- It helps you to practice speaking about your business, therefore improving your presentation skills.
What to know
- We have weekly meetings every Thursday at 7:00 am that last approx. 60 minutes. Attendance is required for the duration of the whole meeting.
- You must attend all meetings. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
- Our current meeting place is Melba Cafe, Manukau.
- Only one person is accepted per professional industry.
Visit Best Business
If you would like to join Best Business, we would love for you to come visit our group. Go to our contact page, to fill out your details, and to register your visit. We will be in contact with you to confirm your visit to our next meeting.
Joining Best Business
If the group is at full capacity, or your trade/industry position is already filled, we will put you on the waiting list and will contact you if it becomes available.